![]()
I'm not condoning any crude gestures here but this's quite a fitting picture since Kenneth is known as the God of Vulgarities and God of Webs (meaning, he spouts vulgarities like Spiderman spins webs. Not bad for an analogy, yah). Besides, I can't be too harsh since he's wearing my cap. Nothing validates your fashion sense more than teenagers, incidentally a whole zodiac younger than you, clamouring to wear your stuff. haha.
Anyway, he reminds me a lot of myself since i am also known to be bo chup. Personally, i think being easy-going is a neat quality because i feel Singaporeans take themselves too seriously and are bogged down by a lot of unnecessary self-induced stress. Unfortunately, even I have found him to be too bo chup for my liking. I don't quite get how anyone can feel unaffected after getting 22/100 for his maths exam.
He once said that he's keen to be a psychologist. I hope he realises how precious that is as most Singaporeans have absolutely no idea of what they want to be. if he's really interested in psychology, i hope he will take his interests seriously and start to apply himself [read: buck up in maths!]
One incident which impressed me was how he posted several posts when hardly any one was utilising the class blog. it's easy to let things be and lament the dismal state of affairs but more challenging to be proactive in improving the situation. he reminds me about how we should always strive to be part of the solution instead of the problem.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home