ego stroking post?
becos i'm going to reproduce how students thanked me on their blogs.
from the succinct wai leong:
Thank you MR HENG K.L
from the analytical alvin:
and finally,
but not the least,
kudos to mr heng,
who stuck with us throughout the
whole process of pw.
juggling our GP grades
while chionging PW wasn't an easy job,
and i'll have to give him credit for that.
from the heartfelt, albeit crude, iry:
It's an awesome A-grade for me. Well, I seriously can't fucking thank you enough! Sorry for the profanity. There's no better way to express myself.
from the (overly?) appreciative amelene:
first and foremost, a huge heartfelt thank you to mr heng.
i think this is the third time thanking him.
yup, thanks for being there with the class and constantly putting in so much effort.
A's and 4 B's. wow.
from the cheeky joon kiat:
fyi: thierry henry is a soccer player.
to work on what i like is great,
to work on what i like and get A is stupendous.
and to mr heng, thanks.
i shant go on and add on to ur alrdy inflated ego,
kidding.
~~~
from the diversity of responses, one can tell that PW has helped to improve my interpersonal and collaborative skills as well. Did I dread, even detest PW at times? Of course. Did I make mistakes? Definitely. But am I a more confident teacher due to PW? Ya. and this personal growth is (to quote iry) awesome.
becos i'm going to reproduce how students thanked me on their blogs.
from the succinct wai leong:
Thank you MR HENG K.L
from the analytical alvin:
and finally,
but not the least,
kudos to mr heng,
who stuck with us throughout the
whole process of pw.
juggling our GP grades
while chionging PW wasn't an easy job,
and i'll have to give him credit for that.
from the heartfelt, albeit crude, iry:
It's an awesome A-grade for me. Well, I seriously can't fucking thank you enough! Sorry for the profanity. There's no better way to express myself.
from the (overly?) appreciative amelene:
first and foremost, a huge heartfelt thank you to mr heng.
i think this is the third time thanking him.
yup, thanks for being there with the class and constantly putting in so much effort.
A's and 4 B's. wow.
from the cheeky joon kiat:
fyi: thierry henry is a soccer player.
to work on what i like is great,
to work on what i like and get A is stupendous.
and to mr heng, thanks.
i shant go on and add on to ur alrdy inflated ego,
kidding.
~~~
from the diversity of responses, one can tell that PW has helped to improve my interpersonal and collaborative skills as well. Did I dread, even detest PW at times? Of course. Did I make mistakes? Definitely. But am I a more confident teacher due to PW? Ya. and this personal growth is (to quote iry) awesome.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home