Sunday, May 11, 2008

met up with Mingli this thursday because I thought I would pass her my high-calibre reports. found out that she needed help with her GPPs. well, was glad to provide some assistance. all the training and grief I underwent for PW weren't for nothing. haha

she blurted out, "I love my kids".

she revealed that she had been feeling rather stressed over her GPPs these past few days but maintained such a facade of cheeriness in front of her kids that they were prompted to ask why she appeared so cheerful.

bravo, Ms Tan.

i feel rather angry.

irritated at the fact that i had to attend this primary school classmate's wedding because i needed the time to edit more SGCs even though i felt guilty about how it was unbecoming of me as she really appreciated my presence

irritated with the fact that i had to be so disciplined. i just wanna slack and watch my dvds. i don't mind hard work, i really don't but i don't want to work so hard for an extended period of time. which adds on to my anger because i feel bad that i need some breathing space for myself as my kids are failing GP and i am not doing enough to help them pass yet i don't have time to prepare notes for them or anything

I guess what comforts me is that I don't regret teaching. I can take the crap and darn it, appear chirpy too, like Ms Tan. Haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home