my favourite Kindaichi comic involved him investigating a murder in an obscure village, where he once spent a memorable week with the characters when he was little. apparently, the memories they created were so precious and indelible that the characters missed Kindaichi and kept talking about him through the years.
Monday was the release of the O level results, in which I found myself watching Ip Man with chia hao and melvin
the crappies two years ago
it's nice to watch a movie together.
I feel exactly like Kindaichi. It was only a short 8 weeks of being their teacher in Chong Boon Sec but really, your first batch of kids touches you deep, somewhere.
and on Wednesday, I spontaneously played mahjong with chia hao, tian tian and hui hui.

see how big chia hao has grown! my gosh.
it's nice to play mahjong together.
today, toh xin, jj and joseph lepaked with me at Yishun Junior College canteen. i would have insisted on taking a photo, given the momentous nature of the occasion (first time students return to visit me at my workplace leh!) but somehow didn't feel like pushing it. maybe i subconsciously looked down on their slipper outfit. haha. nonetheless,
it's nice to chat about random stuff together.
teaching has got to be one of the few jobs in which one can build up genuine relationships with people. i will miss that element if i do leave this profession.

this week-the first week of school-has been nothing short of interesting. and it is only thursday! ~grins~
Monday was the release of the O level results, in which I found myself watching Ip Man with chia hao and melvin
the crappies two years agoit's nice to watch a movie together.
I feel exactly like Kindaichi. It was only a short 8 weeks of being their teacher in Chong Boon Sec but really, your first batch of kids touches you deep, somewhere.
and on Wednesday, I spontaneously played mahjong with chia hao, tian tian and hui hui.
see how big chia hao has grown! my gosh.
it's nice to play mahjong together.
today, toh xin, jj and joseph lepaked with me at Yishun Junior College canteen. i would have insisted on taking a photo, given the momentous nature of the occasion (first time students return to visit me at my workplace leh!) but somehow didn't feel like pushing it. maybe i subconsciously looked down on their slipper outfit. haha. nonetheless,
it's nice to chat about random stuff together.
teaching has got to be one of the few jobs in which one can build up genuine relationships with people. i will miss that element if i do leave this profession.
this week-the first week of school-has been nothing short of interesting. and it is only thursday! ~grins~
1 Comments:
Wah... envious..
To think they were my kiddos when you did the practicum n now they are closer to you...
But then again.. i agree w u that the "first batch of kids touches you deep"
I'm meeting mine next week.. n they are 21 yrs old already.... How time flies..
Oh btw, met ur bro.. I must say I can't see the resemblance except that both of you are very si wen! keke..
Post a Comment
<< Home