i miss walking past George Spencer's table, yelling "Good moooorning, George" and have him do the same to me.
watched the Wedding Game on Wednesday afternoon, for Cathay AMK hub didn't show Changeling or Milk and I badly wanted the cheap thrill of watching a movie on a weekday afternoon.
went to Changi Beach, for the malays in my class wanted to celebrate Farah and Mala's birthdays. Farah is now a relief teacher! She was remarking how she appears fierce due to the need to set expectations, which immediately made me wonder whether I am fierce enough. haha. It's weird-my ex-student being a teacher now.
went for a volunteer interview at Hougang CC. It's weird. After the sharing session, prospective mentors are supposed to come up to the front and declare "I want to be a mentor for Project Vibrant Colours 2". Am I the only one who thinks that this is rather cringe-inducing? Nonetheless, after some slight protesting, I did the same so that I won't appear to be this old stick-in-the-mud.
went for an interview this thursday, my second since 2000. I would be honest. I expect a callback. Fingers crossed.
devouring Blink now. I wanna develop my powers too so that i can rely on my instinct and snap judgements more often!
watched the Wedding Game on Wednesday afternoon, for Cathay AMK hub didn't show Changeling or Milk and I badly wanted the cheap thrill of watching a movie on a weekday afternoon.
went to Changi Beach, for the malays in my class wanted to celebrate Farah and Mala's birthdays. Farah is now a relief teacher! She was remarking how she appears fierce due to the need to set expectations, which immediately made me wonder whether I am fierce enough. haha. It's weird-my ex-student being a teacher now.
went for a volunteer interview at Hougang CC. It's weird. After the sharing session, prospective mentors are supposed to come up to the front and declare "I want to be a mentor for Project Vibrant Colours 2". Am I the only one who thinks that this is rather cringe-inducing? Nonetheless, after some slight protesting, I did the same so that I won't appear to be this old stick-in-the-mud.
went for an interview this thursday, my second since 2000. I would be honest. I expect a callback. Fingers crossed.
devouring Blink now. I wanna develop my powers too so that i can rely on my instinct and snap judgements more often!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home