Tuesday, March 03, 2009



I am mainly blogging because I don't want the next time I blog to be about my reactions towards the release of the A level results.

Definitely starting to feel the heat. Of course, time takes away the sharp edges of memories and make them appear sweeter but I venture that I am feeling more anxious about this friday than I felt concerning my own A level results.

I can still recall the split moment in which I received my results slip. Guess that would flash past my mind in my dying moments too. haha.

in any case, the JC1s went on an adventure camp to Bintan recently. the coolest part of the camp was horse-riding!

which makes me remember about how much I wanted to learn horse-riding in the past. a dream, sadly relegated to the cobwebs of my mind, once pragmatism set in. sigh.

i would sign up for horse-riding once i am done with my translation course.:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home