morning lesson
afternoon lesson
afternoon consultation
realised how i was emotionally spent today. didn't really have the mood to teach but think i conducted a reasonably purposeful lesson at the end
you know you really want something when you automatically start reflecting on how you could have done better. when the "whatifs" haunt you when you think you are concentrating on other matters
the serenity prayer suddenly came to my mind today
God grant me the serenity
to accept the things I cannot change,
the courage to change
the things I can and
the wisdom to know the difference.
Such a simple prayer but the wisdom!
Kai Le resolves to be brave and unflappable. like real.
this period has really made me think about how I want to lead my life. it's a good clarity call, i guess.
i think i am not as patient as i was in the past. a good wake-up call, kaile
afternoon lesson
afternoon consultation
realised how i was emotionally spent today. didn't really have the mood to teach but think i conducted a reasonably purposeful lesson at the end
you know you really want something when you automatically start reflecting on how you could have done better. when the "whatifs" haunt you when you think you are concentrating on other matters
the serenity prayer suddenly came to my mind today
God grant me the serenity
to accept the things I cannot change,
the courage to change
the things I can and
the wisdom to know the difference.
Such a simple prayer but the wisdom!
Kai Le resolves to be brave and unflappable. like real.
this period has really made me think about how I want to lead my life. it's a good clarity call, i guess.
i think i am not as patient as i was in the past. a good wake-up call, kaile
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home