I was writing down comments for one GPP in school on Monday and decided I couldn't take it and needed a nap.
I wore my working clothes Tuesday morning, assumed that I was fine enough for school, decided that that nap was more crucial.
In the end, I took 2 days of MC and literally slept two days of my life away.
That's a lot, coming from a person who could once boast that he had only obtained ONE day of MC throughout his 3.5 years in the service.
Back to YJ on Wednesday, raring to do some damage control over my GPPs.
Managed to meet up with 3 groups (well done, mr heng!). Got really high because i was pow wow-ing projected future trends with this group and the ideas actually came fast and furious!
I experienced some form of intellectual exchange. in the form of boisterous rapid-fire banter, no less!
It is times like this that I am glad to be a teacher.
Experienced closure for my volunteer project with AJC Interact Club. It has been an enriching experience. I would never forget how the team prepared for an important presentation just three days in advance.
Did some teaching and learning. Was reasonably well-prepared. Thought i was getting the kiddos to advance somewhere, so that felt good.
I was in such a good mood tonight that i declared on my MSN, gushing "i love chem! i love chem! i love chem!". first time in a long time in which i had the presence of mind to prepare my chemistry worksheets.
and tonight is the finale of American Idol.
today almost felt perfect after my hellish two days mourning and dreaming about GPP in bed.
I wore my working clothes Tuesday morning, assumed that I was fine enough for school, decided that that nap was more crucial.
In the end, I took 2 days of MC and literally slept two days of my life away.
That's a lot, coming from a person who could once boast that he had only obtained ONE day of MC throughout his 3.5 years in the service.
Back to YJ on Wednesday, raring to do some damage control over my GPPs.
Managed to meet up with 3 groups (well done, mr heng!). Got really high because i was pow wow-ing projected future trends with this group and the ideas actually came fast and furious!
I experienced some form of intellectual exchange. in the form of boisterous rapid-fire banter, no less!
It is times like this that I am glad to be a teacher.
Experienced closure for my volunteer project with AJC Interact Club. It has been an enriching experience. I would never forget how the team prepared for an important presentation just three days in advance.
Did some teaching and learning. Was reasonably well-prepared. Thought i was getting the kiddos to advance somewhere, so that felt good.
I was in such a good mood tonight that i declared on my MSN, gushing "i love chem! i love chem! i love chem!". first time in a long time in which i had the presence of mind to prepare my chemistry worksheets.
and tonight is the finale of American Idol.
today almost felt perfect after my hellish two days mourning and dreaming about GPP in bed.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home