'cher days
Thursday, April 09, 2009
the best part of the job is still sitting around with students, exchanging rapid-fire banter and working towards the realisation of learning points.
makes PW almost fun.:)
posted by heng at
10:12 PM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
About Me
Name:
heng
View my complete profile
Previous Posts
third week of PI. this is when the fire-fighting b...
i woke up at 4.45 am and couldn't go back to sleep...
morning lessonafternoon lessonafternoon consultati...
I have been working tonight for quite some time. g...
maybe it's fated but after my rant in my previous ...
feeling rotten about myself.maybe it is due to the...
" For what it's worth: it's never too late or, in ...
relished the spontaneous chat with Emily today. sh...
I am mainly blogging because I don't want the next...
i miss walking past George Spencer's table, yellin...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home